Sunday, May 17, 2015

Turn off Find My iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch When Deep Clean Process Failed

When using Deep Clean or Restore feature, it requires you to turn off
Find My iDevice, such as, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch option in your device.
Please refer to the help page to tackle it if you encounter such an issue.

Step 1: Open the Settings apps on your devices> iCloud > turn off the Find My iPad option. Take an iPad 4 as example, which is similar to iPhone and iPad.


Step 2: Then please enter into Apple ID password to turn off Find My iPad as required. After doing so, you will disable Find My iPad option.


Tip: Once PhoneClean finishes clean process, please keep in mind that it is recommended to turn on The Find My iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch for the safety of your device.

Dear users, if you have any problems, please leave your comment or contact Support@imobie.com directly. Our Customer Support will send solution to you. We are looking forward to your reply. Thank you for your generous support and kind understanding in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment